Each of the six Monster Elements has a particular statistics pattern based on the monsters' Attack and Defense.
The grid below shows the general breakdown of Attack and Defense stats of each Monster Elements. 1 Being the lowest and 6 being the highest.
Each monster has unique effects which are used by players for their daily needs:
- Fire Monsters: Fire monsters provide an energy cooldown effect ranging from 5 seconds to 75 seconds. They are often used by players completing quests because higher leveled Fire monsters can cut out a large amount of cooldown.
- Water Monsters: Water monsters provide a stamina cooldown ranging from 5 to 60 seconds. They are used by players who use stamina a lot, especially when a World Boss appears.
- Air Monsters: Air monsters provide an increase in monsters allowed during a battle ranging from 50 to 600 monsters. For example, a player who has 2300 monsters but a limit of 1800 means 500 of that player's current monsters cannot join in a battle. If the player sets up a Divine or Eternal+ Air monster as their leader, which provides a 500 monster increase, those 500 monsters can join in a battle. Consequently, this increases the player's ATK and DEF due to the new monsters being allowed to join the battle.
- Earth Monsters: Earth monsters give an income increase ranging from 5% to 60%. The increased income allows players to get monsters that their building income would normally be unable to obtain, especially the higher quest monsters needed for areas like "Sky Realm" where the monsters needed to complete quests there require a staggering amount of upkeep to maintain.
- Dark Monsters: Dark monsters give an ATK increase ranging from 1% to 12%. Although rather small in comparison to the other monsters, Dark monsters already have the highest amount of ATK out of every monster in-game at their level. The ATK increase takes effect for every monster rather then adding an invisible boost. They are often used during World/Epic Bosses, Arena and Team Battle to increase the ATK of the player's team.
- Holy Monsters: Holy monsters give a DEF increase ranging from 1% to 12%. Although rather small incomparison to the other monsters, Holy monsters already have the highest amount of DEF out of every monster in-game at their level. The DEF increase takes effect for every monster rather then adding an invisible boost. They are often used during the Tower of Masters, where the increased DEF is vital to pass the higher leveled floors.
|Element Stat Patterns|